What is World Group?
- It’s consist of by 3 Companies and 2 Language Institutes.
What are World Group Companies?
- World Students Company, World Tourism & Travel Company and World International Business Company.
What are World Group Institutes?
- World English Institute & World TÖMER Institute.
What is World Students Company?
- World Students Company for Educational Services.
What is World Tourism Company?
World Tourism for Transportation, Tourism, Tours, Visa, Insurance health & Ticket.
What is the World International Business Company?
- It’s a legally company for international business & Trade.
How much time taken to achieve a university acceptance letter via World Students Company?
- 10 days.
How can be the payment method by World Students Company?
- You will send acceptance letter fees in advance with your documents to apply for you.
What Services Does World Students Company offer to Students?
Verifying that an institution or program meets established standards; Assisting prospective students in identifying acceptable institutions; Assisting institutions in determining the acceptability of transfer credits; Helping to identify institutions and programs for the investment of public and private funds; Protecting an institution against harmful internal and external pressure; Creating goals for self-improvement of weaker programs and stimulating a general raising of standards among educational institutions; Involving the faculty and staff comprehensively in institutional evaluation and planning; Establishing criteria for professional certification and license and for upgrading courses offering such preparation; and Providing one of several considerations used as a basis for determining eligibility for Federal assistance.
Where is World Group of Companies located?
- Iraq – Duhok – K.R.O Street.
Why I should choice World Students Company?
How many country send student to it?
WSC is SOLE representative Iraq & Kurdistan. we works with almost universities of USA, UK, Turkey, Cyprus, Poland, Germany, Russia , Ukraine, Egypt, Jordan, Malesia , India , Armenia, Azerbaijan.